An electrical enclosure
is a cabinet for electrical or electronic equipment to mount switches, knobs and displays and to prevent electrical shock to equipment users and protect the contents from the environment. The enclosure is the only part
of the equipment which is seen by users. It may be designed not only for its utilitarian requirements, but also to be pleasing to the eye. Regulations may dictate the features and performance of enclosures for electrical equipment in hazardous areas, such as petrochemical plants or coal mines. Electronic packaging may place many demands on an enclosure for heat dissipation, radio frequency interference and electrostatic discharge protection, as well as functional, esthetic and commercial constraints.
- Termite proof
- Tough and durable
- Anti corrosive
- Light weight
- Maintenance free
- Superb quality
- Have a pleasing appearance
- Chemical and moisture resistant
- Available in wide range of colors.
- Plastic doors are not suitable for entry doors as they are very of light weight
- They are not weather proof like wooden or metal doors.
- They cannot resist the harsh environment conditions.