|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Square Feet|
|Is It Waterproof||Non Waterproof|
|Opening Style||RIGHT AND LEFT|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Benefits of BWP grade plywood
• Can withstand high moisture environment.
• Made in such a way that it can prevent fungus and bacteria, making it resistant to borers.
• Suitable for all weather conditions.
• Termite and pest resistant due to the adhesives present.
• Ideal for wet and dry surfaces.
• Made of top quality raw materials.
• Can resist dry heat, harsh climate and boiling water.
• Can withstand fluctuating weather conditions without the fear of delamination.
Difference between BWP grade plywood and BWR grade plywood
BWP stands for Boiling Water Proof, while BWR stands for Boiling Water Resistant. Though both plywood grades are suitable for interior and exterior spaces, BWP grade plywood is the better choice as it is completely waterproof. The main difference between BWP grade plywood and BWR grade plywood is in the composition of the glue used in manufacturing. The presence of undiluted phenol-formaldehyde makes BWP grade plywood the better quality plywood as the phenolic resins add more waterproofing qualities. Though both are used widely in designs and spaces, BWP is preferred over BWR plywood.
The advantages of using BWP grade plywoods for your home
• These plywoods are made using quadruple press technology. This technology ensures a super-strong bond and zero surface core gaps. Cold pressing and Hot pressing on veneers ensure the quality and sustainability of the BWP grade plywood.
• BWP grade plywood usually has more years of guarantee than any other plywood. These plywoods are engineered to perfection.
• Since BWP is a superior grade product and has an ISI certification,